Ping KDE users

edik077 at gmail.com edik077 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:29:27 UTC 2008

Anne,

Since the mono guys attempting to taint gnome, I switched to KDE.
I liked KDE long time ago but since the new 4.0 I configured my
desktop to use the old stile because it's easier and you see
everything at once. I
also have configured my daughters's box like this, grandma's and my
wife's. It makes easier for a new user like grandma's since I switched
her from gnome.

regards,