Fedora home server using core 9

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sun Aug 31 09:56:56 UTC 2008

Darren Foster wrote:

> So currently i am downloading fedora core 9 and want to use this as my
> home
> server to store all of my music and data on.  Eventually i want to be able
> to run a blog from it and setup a mail server to work from this one box.
> So what i am asking is if anyone knows of any good walkthroughs for
> setting any of these up?

I would recommend
"Linux Home Server HOWTO" at <http://www.brennan.id.au/>
and Mauriat Miranda (http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f9.html).

Unfortunately the official Fedora documents are seriously weakened
by their religious objection to the likes of Livna.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net