kalarm time zone setting

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Dec 1 06:23:36 UTC 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> I use kalarm for a lot of stuff even though I have a Gnome desktop.  It works
> great.
>
> But ever since I upgraded my main desktop computer to F10 all of the alarms
> have been going off several hours early.
>
> I just found out why.  Under "Settings - Configure kalarm - Time and Date", the
> timezone is set to UTC and that's the only option that's presented to me.
> Clicking on the down-arrow beside the box gives me one option:  UTC.
>
> How can I fix this?

Interesting....

I have F10 installed and I get all of the time zones in the pull down
menu.  I also did not check "System Clock it UTC" at install time.  My
system is running as Asia/Taipei.

--
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours. -- Messiah's
Handbook : Reminders for the Advanced Soul