"internet calendar"

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Dec 5 22:45:10 UTC 2008

François Patte wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> I am looking for a calendar that could be synchronized through the Internet.
>
> As (almost) everybody I have several machines --- office, home, office
> abroad, internet café...), and only one "central server" at my
> university. I am wondering if there exists a calendar system which could
> be on my central server and which I could use anywhere; something like
> my mail: I use imap, everything is on the server and whenever I change
> something in my mailboxes, changes are available everywhere.
>
> A good think will be something like a plugin in the mail reader (I use
> thunderbird).
>
> Thanks.

I use Thunderbird and the lightning plugin along with the Provider for
Google Calendar to hit my Gmail calendar.  I've used it exclusively for
over a year without trouble.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support