Can not boot Fedora 10 after moving disk to another computer

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:13:53 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> [...]

Hi, fortunately, I could login from another computer.
What happened is that I had created an xorg.conf for my nvidia
card. For the first time ever, this xorg.conf has not been altered
due to a card replacement.

Anyway, I just deleted it, rebooted, and I could login.
However, I had also activated compiz, previously.

And guess what. My desktop appears correctly for a few seconds,
then it blinks and comes back upside down, with all the text from the menus
kind of "back to front".

I am seriously thinking of giving up of the Intel onboard card and plugging
another nvidia card.

Thanks anyway.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti