Odd yum warning (error?) with FC10

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Dec 8 15:53:44 UTC 2008

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> I get the very same warning.
>
> I'll use Steve's yum clean all suggestion the next time I want to update.

I think just cleaning the metadata is safer. Since I'm getting the the updates
in spite of this message (just got all the dbus stuff over the weekend, same
packages as the one system without the warning) I'm going to leave it and see if
I can identify the cause before I "fix" it.

I like to understand stuff like this, if possible.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>