FC9 - recent upgrade breaks NFS - FIX

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Dec 13 16:19:06 UTC 2008

Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 19:39 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> Michael Cronenworth wrote:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing-newkey upgrade selinux-*

That will install
  selinux-policy-3.3.1-115.fc9.noarch.rpm
  selinux-policy-targeted-3.3.1-115.fc9.noarch.rpm
and possibly, if you have it installed,
  selinux-policy-devel-3.3.1-115.fc9.noarch.rpm

Now your system works again for NFS.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>