mjpegtools?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 15 06:13:06 UTC 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008, Ed Greshko wrote:
>Ed Greshko wrote:
[...]
>Of course my fingers meant "can't find a dependency"...  :-)

Yeah, at my age they don't always type what I tell them to either. :)  In
fact, there have been times when I look at my message echoed from the server,
and say to myself, did I actually type that?  Unforch, yes.  Thank heavens
for folks who get the meaning anyway.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)