F8 EOL?

canseco rodriguez maria teresa mcansecor0400 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 02:27:46 UTC 2008

yes i clicking this, in fact, when i clicking active, i get the message which i sent you

tanksTeresa Canseco> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:11:16 -0500> From: zephod at cfl.rr.com> To: fedora-list at redhat.com> Subject: Re: F8 EOL?> > > ---- Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote: > > Steve wrote:> > > Still nothing.> > > > Are you clicking the Search or Go button? If I enter eol (or EOL) in> > the search box and hit enter or click Go, I am taken to the right> > page. If I click search, I get no hits.> > Hmmm... > So if the Go button searches, then What (TF!) does the Search button do!?> > Steve> > -- > fedora-list mailing list> fedora-list at redhat.com> To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list> Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelineses
Arrastrar y colocar: acceso muy fácil al uso compartido de fotos con Fotos de Windows Live™.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx