Gnash help

Simon Slater pyevet at aapt.net.au
Fri Dec 26 22:18:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 20:18 +1100, Simon Slater wrote:
> 	Merry Christmas All.
>
> 		An urgent but not life-or-death question.  I went to
> http://rolexsydneyhobart.com/yacht_tracker.asp?key=522 to check the race
> progress but the yacht tracker downloaded but doesn't run.  Right
> clicking shows it is using gnash.  Where do I start looking?
>
> 	I am using F8, gnash-0.8.2.3.fc8 and firefox 2.0.0.10. The race
> finishes on Sunday morning, hence the urgency :).  If someone can point
> me in the right direction I'll start chasing it tomorrow.  If someone
> could verify that gnash works on this site, that would be a start.  This
> site worked with flash for last year's race, so I could always swap over
> to that.
>
> 	Seasons greetings

	Well, some joy during the night.  I refreshed the page late last night
and the plot of yachts is showing.  But this morning it has not
refreshed itself, the refresh plot button doesn't seem to work, nor do
the the zoom, favourites etc seem to work.  Firefox was set to block
popups, so have enabled that for this site.  I'll wait till after
breakfast and if no response by then I'll refresh the page again.

--
Hooroo,
Simon