Wha hoppena QTparted??!!

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Sun Dec 28 15:08:56 UTC 2008

	My main #1 machine has two hard drives, one with a brand new, not
yet usable install of F10, and one (alas!) that still has XP (for making
proprietary map software talk to my GPSs).

	Formerly, running QTparted against it (not using QTparted, just
launching it!) would show both drives, labeled with logos.

	That was invaluable whenever I upgraded Fedora or installed it
anew -- I'm exactly the sort of guy who says Walter when I mean Wolfram,
or Goethe when I mean Schiller; it would be just like me to get my hard
drives backward, thus wiping out ten years of hoarded GPS data.

	Now it only shows one hard drive! Why? Why??