Striata Reader & FC 10

Leon Vergottini leon.vergottini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:01:05 UTC 2008

Hi

I am trying to install Striata reader in order to open some documents.
If I try to install with KPackageKit it tells me that it requires a GPG
key. So I tried yum and disabled the GPG check in the yum.conf file.
Striata then installs fine, but as soon as you run the program it just
hangs.

I am trying to install striata-reader-1.0-27-linux-2.4-intel.rpm package
which I have downloaded from the Striata site itself.

I also downloaded the Windows version and install it with Wine, but no
luck there either.

Can anyone help, please?

Regards
Leon