Kopete and wallet annoyance

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Jan 11 01:13:05 UTC 2008

Everytime I log in as a user, Kopete, Kopete moves from it's previous desktop
placement to 0,0, opens the wallet, and prompts for a password.  This forces
me to enter the password and move Kopete to my desired desktop placement.

I already had Kopete set to 'Always Allow' in the wallet but this seems to be
ignored.  I even turned off the 'Prompt' setting when configuring the wallet.

Is there some way to allow Kopete to automatically come up w/o being prompt
for a password or at least prevent Kopete from being moved to 0,0 desktop
placement?

Thanks-
Dan