VDQ : Triple Boot Advice?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 11 22:51:58 UTC 2008

Beartooth Testbedder wrote:
> Let me set up a Very Dumb Question (VDQ). My apologies in advance for
> repeating much of this to those who have been of such vast help getting me
> this far. (Followup to: is set as gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general)

No question is dumb, but I wouldn't say the same about someone who
crossposts to billio _and_ follows up to a news group. Or says he did.

I'm getting a little tired too, of people who are too ashamed of their
own name to use it.

In the event that "Beartooth Testbedder" really is your given name, then
this last comment obviously doesn't apply to you, but there are others!

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait