Decorum needs to be raised.

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Mon Jan 14 19:38:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 19:18 -0800, Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> I have been in IT for 40 years, and in that time I learned a lesson or
> two.

<snip most excellent observations and advice>

I don't actually buy into this, but it an interesting take on
communications with really bright people:

http://www.mit.edu/~jcb/tact.html

Again, I don't think there is any excuse for not at least starting out
being nice - I believe in the whole "do unto others as you'd have them
do unto you" thing.  But it is an interesting point of view.

Thomas