rdesktop woes

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Tue Jan 15 07:53:54 UTC 2008

Hi,
	I can't get rdesktop to work right on my Linux computers.  None of the
3 work right.  The symptom is the same on each:  a window opens and then
closes too fast to see anything in it.  I have verified that each
Windows XP machine I am trying to connect to works between themselves.
I can open Remote Desktop sessions (using the RAIncident files that
Windows XP creates) between XP machines, but not from Fedora machines to
XP.  I have tried on FC6, FC7, FC8.  No dice.  Does anyone have any
clues as to what might be wrong?  I installed rdesktop-1.5.0-2 for fc6
and fc7, and 1.5.0-4 for fc8.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com