thunderbird -> full headers

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Fri Jan 25 17:04:44 UTC 2008

Bjorge Solli wrote:
> 1. is there a shortcut to enable/disable full headers?
> 2. the headers go beyond my screen resolution, how can I see them
> all/scroll?
>
> Regards
> Bjørge Solli

for keyboard folks it's <CTRL-U>    or View->Message Source

or View->Headers->All  and View->Headers->Normal

for mousers... add a button

CTRL-U gives you the best and quickest view of the full message,
including the headers.
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 116
   fax: +1.970.245.7854