Good bye

Alessandro Brezzi alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:22:46 UTC 2008

2008/1/30, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com>:

>     I did a temporary setup of Ubuntu and started playing with it. I
> signed up for their technical list and have talked with some very smart
> people. Right now I am getting my little tv camera working with Skype. I
> just talked to another Ham in GA on PSK31.
>
>     These guys are not IT people for a company, they are Ubuntu users.
> We get along just fine. I think the entire Fedora setup is bad. You must
> like to fix your operating system to fit in. Change is the name of the
> game.
>
>     Well Ubuntu has arrived. It works in ways Fedora will never
> understand. Good Bye.
>
> Karl

Good bye Karl, this is your personal opinion. After testing for a long time
both Ubuntu and Fedora I personally stay in Fedora for the superior
hardware recognition. Have you tried to change a Video Card or monitor in
Ubuntu? Have you never extracted your Ubuntu HD and put in a different HW
(different MoBo, different Processor, different Video Card etc)?
Good luck Karl

--
Alessandro Brezzi