Good bye

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:13:42 UTC 2008

________________________________
> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:55:40 +0100
> From: alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Subject: Re: Good bye
>
> Hi Les,
>
> 2008/1/30, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>:
> Moving your disk isn't going to work in fedora either without a lot of
> contortions if your new disk controller needs a different driver.
>
> --
>
> I say this because for a long period of time, after changing my employement, I was without internet connection, so weekly I moved a couple of SATA-I disk back to my home computer. At IPL time I have to rerun the XOrg config, but this was an automatically invoked process.
> I think Anaconda is making the difference here. In my personal experience, no PCLinuxOS, nor Ubuntu or others works this way: I've tried both :-)
>
> --
> Alessandro Brezzi

May be a little off subject for this particular thread, but wait till he tries to run multiple x logins on one machine in Ubuntu. I nearly gave up on linux because of that and stuck solely to FreeBSD! Tv cards sent me back though...
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT