gtkdoc problem

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Jul 1 19:40:14 UTC 2008

Erwin Rol wrote:
> docbook-dtds-1.0-35.fc9.noarch is installed on my system. But I
> don't think that is the root of the problem. The SGML files have a
> reference to a http URL, not a local file. And gtkdoc-mkhtml seems
> to decide that it will not load anything from the net.

I'm still of the opinion that this is caused by missing packages, as
it has been in the cases I've run across.  What is it that you're
building?  Can you post the output (or a link to it if it's really
large)?

> Well i "fixed" gtkdoc-mkhtml by removing the --nonet, so for now it is
> OK, but I am just wondering if it is just me being stupid, or if the
> tool is broken.

When building official fedora packages, mock doesn't have a network
connection on the buildsystem, so removing the --nonet wouldn't work
there and we need to find a better solution. :)

It might help to add the --verbose flag to the xsltproc call in
gtkdoc-mkhtml.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together....
    -- Carl Zwanzig