gnome-sudo rpm for Fedora 9?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 3 13:22:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 08:22 -0400, Mike Burger wrote:
> Is there a problem with just using "sudo" from a command prompt?

I'm not sure I see the point, either.  If you try to run configuration
GUI gadgets that require the root password, you're prompted to type it
in graphically.  Command line usage isn't required.

If you're hoping to not let them know the root password, and use their
own password with sudo, it's dead easy for the user of a computer to get
past that little hurdle.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.9-76.fc9.i686