A seemingly dumb question! Gotta ask

allen chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 5 21:38:55 UTC 2008

My experments with puppy and my intention to go to fedora prompts this question.
I was unable in puppy to set up e-mail based on my yahoo SSL protocol I assume. So I would have to go to Yahoo to check, receive and answer if necessary.
So here is the seemingly dumb question. Lets assume I went totally linux, no access to windows (this will be a reality shortly) will I in fedora continue to not have e-mail capability, or is there a fetch it process by anyone that overcomes this Yahoo constraint. Please do not tell me about free yahoo mail I pay a ton each month for my yahoo DSL and plus mail would not change a thing in terms of Linux
Allen