Problem with system-config-printer.py

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Sun Jul 6 21:20:40 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-06 at 12:44 -0700, Chris Carlson wrote:
> Since this is repeatable simply by trying to set up a printer from the
> desktop, I would think others would be running into it as well.  Am I
> the only one?

I'm afraid you are.  The printer configuration tool is working fine for
me on all my test installations, and on my main working installation of
Fedora 9. (I'm the maintainer of the program.)

You will probably find that this command fails in the same way:

python -c 'import gtk.glade'

What output does this give?:

strace -eopen python -c 'import gtk.glade' 2>&1 | grep -v NOENT

Tim.
*/