Laptop Battery Life Again

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Jul 7 00:27:01 UTC 2008

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:23 AM, jdow <jdow at earthlink.net

I have queued reading those links, but while it's fresh in my mind, do
power down your USB interfaces if you don't use them! Recent kernels and
drivers are less critical about this, but you can still add 5-15 min
battery life doing this (depends on chipset, and maybe phase of the moon).

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>