Is this list on a newsgroup?

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Jul 8 23:31:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:28:30 -0500, Justin Zygmont wrote:

> I hope not not.  All usenet has become, is a wide open door for spam.

	Usenet in the wild, yes, especially unmoderated.

	Gmane is not usenet, but an interface between email and nntp --
with spam protection.

	In fact, after following it for more years than I can count, I
have yet to see my first spam on this list via Gmane.

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
nine (count 'em -- nine) different browsers