Inexcusable, simply inexcusable

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Wed Jul 9 00:52:05 UTC 2008

	I am not No Such Agency, nor ever wished to be.

	=====		=====		=====
[root at Tpbk ~]# services network stop
-bash: services: command not found
[root at Tpbk ~]# service network stop
Shutting down interface eth0:  rm: cannot remove `/etc/
resolv.conf.predhclient.eth0': Permission denied
                                                           [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
[root at Tpbk ~]# service network restart\

[root at Tpbk ~]# service network restart
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:
Determining IP information for eth0...cp: cannot remove `/etc/
resolv.conf.predhclient.eth0': Permission denied
 done.
                                                           [  OK  ]
[root at Tpbk ~]#
	I cannot, do not, and have no wish to share their degree of
security at any price, let alone such a one as this.

	SHAME!!

Meseems I know too damn much of what I am talking about.