Inexcusable, simply inexcusable

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 9 01:22:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 00:52 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> I cannot, do not, and have no wish to share their degree of
> security at any price, let alone such a one as this.

I've seen that, too.  Yet another reason I stopped using Network Manager
on Fedora 9.

By the way, that's not the fault of SELinux.  It's the fault of those
who put software on a system using SELinux without doing it properly.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.