Fedora Core 6 Re-Spin

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Wed Jul 9 15:58:52 UTC 2008

Hey, you might try "rpmbuild --rebuild" the SRPMS from Centos 5.2.
http://linux.mirrors.es.net/centos/5.2/updates/SRPMS/

I use FC6 to for bind and various services and bind has a serious cache poisoning problem right now.

I just snagged the bind srpm and rebuilt it under FC6 and now my system is secure.  I just verified it with this DNS CHECKER tool:
http://www.doxpara.com/

-Eric Wood
CTO
International Plastics, Inc.