F9 cant automount usb drives

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jul 9 19:10:51 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 20:50 +0200, Vassilios Kotoulas wrote:
> hi,
>
> after upgrading from f7 to f9 I cant automount my usb disk. I use gnome,
> hal is running and when I switch the disk on I see the usual syslog
> entries. I can also see the drive with fdisk -l. I configurated the
> authorizations to my user is allowed to mount drives. I can mount the
> drive as root from command line. selinux is set to permissive. what did
> I forget?
----
you probably need to tell us what 'configurated the authorizations to
my user is allowed to mount drives' means because that is probably the
problem.

Automounting of USB drives should be automatic for any user without any
configuration at all but if you manually put entries in /etc/fstab, that
doesn't happen.

Craig