sendmail

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 10 02:34:58 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 15:42 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> I start a connection with wvdial and then I end the session with CTRL+C.

If I recall correctly, I used to use ifup ppp and ifdown ppp, back when
I was using dialup many years ago.

Did you read my earlier post about pre and post scripts for ppp
networking?  Rather than the network manager dispatcher scripts being
used, seeing as you don't use it to bring ppp up and down, use those
post scripts to restart services as needed.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.9-76.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.