Help with Fedora 9 by newbie (was Re: Upgrading to Fedora 9 from Fedora 8 fails)

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 00:31:23 UTC 2008

kimberly402 at cox.net wrote:
> can you help me with fedora I'm just starting to learn fedora and i have 9 already
>
> thanks Kim

Hi Kim,

What you've done is called hijacking.  :-)   You responded to a thread
about something else instead of creating your own thread.  That's a
no-no, the first thing to learn about Fedora.  ;-)

What exactly did you need to know.  There are lots of resources in the
Fedora wiki and on the web.  In fact, probably an overwhelming amount of
resources.  So your request needs to be narrowed down a little.