sshd fails to start

roland roland at cat.be
Tue Jul 15 19:17:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:19:03 +0200, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 18:05 +0200, roland wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:33:44 +0200, Patrick O'Callaghan
>> <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > You mean it's not Fedora? I don't know what version of SSH is on
>> > K12ltsp, but possibly it's the older one that put SSH2 stuff in ssh2
>> > directories.
>> >
>> K12ltsp is Fedora
>
> According to the Wiki, "K12LTSP is based on CentOS Linux and the Linux
> Terminal Server Project". There is also a Fedora-based version called
> K12Linux. I've no idea what the differences are.
>
>> So, what can be the solution. Or how can I get rid of this ssh2?
>
> Start by finding out exactly which version of ssh you have:
>
> # rpm -qa \*ssh\*
>
> poc

k12ltsp exist for both CentOS and Fedora. I have both running.
I asked the question on Centos Forum, but no answer.

I cannot give you the version because I cannot enter the server from
distance.
I remember a version 9, the rest I have to check tomorrow.

Roland