OT: Apology for Daniel R. Koehler

Daniel R. Koehler darthbulk at warp-7.com
Fri Jul 18 02:02:36 UTC 2008

At 08:27 PM 7/17/2008, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:35:07 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
>Subject: OT: Apology for Daniel R. Koehler
>To: fedora-list at redhat.com
>

>         It seems that Mr. Koehler has blocked my email so forgive me for
>taking up a small space on this list to send my apology.

Apology accepted.  I don't often use these Listserv style discussion
boards, so it is easy for me to make a mistake in replying to one.  I
also will learn to use it better so as not to cause problems in the future.
I did block your email after receiving the first one, because,
truthfully, I knew nothing about you except that I got such an email
from you and I didn't want my email account abused.  Now I can remove
the block because I know better.

Have a nice day,
Daniel R. Koehler

--