OT: Apology for Daniel R. Koehler

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Fri Jul 18 19:53:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:02:36 -0500, Daniel R. Koehler wrote:
	[...]
> Apology accepted.  I don't often use these Listserv style discussion
> boards, so it is easy for me to make a mistake in replying to one.
	[...]

	Small reminder : you can do "yum install pan" then make sure you
tell pan to use news.gmane.org as one of its news servers. That enables
you to read this list (fedora.general in Gmane's designation) in a format
much more like a web forum, and even more like usenet -- without the spam.

	Pan is technically still in beta; but for many years it has been
one of the solidest and most useful apps I have. I find it a far easier
way to follow any very busy list.
Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
nine (count 'em -- nine) different browsers