Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 04:41:07 UTC 2008

> And we're probably going to see a regime change for the
> better here
> soon.  As I said, the pendulum swings back and forth.
> Right now it is
> in a bad place.  I have high hopes that we'll swing the
> other way soon.
I hope so too :)

If McCain wins, will there be a change?
*** sorry ahead of time, way OT
Some say that McCain is more Democrat(though he is a Republican)
Obama swings back and forth in a pendulum and many people are uncertain as to what he stands for.

The future is uncertain, but I am with you in that things should turn around in the other way :)
> I believe that what the US is about is not what the current
> government
> of the US is about.  I think that this situation is going
> to be
> rectified through the legal channels in place - voting and
> legislation.
Yes, but how many people out there have faith in the system.  If a candidate gets more popular votes and still loses the election, this does not make sense, or does it?

I know that it is the Electoral College that decides the Presidency, but what happened in the election of 2000 is still fresh in many people's minds.
> I bug the crap out of my representatives in the government.
>  I know many
> others who do the same.  That's how we get things
> changed.
Eventually we can get tired of bugging them, we might put them in office, but once they get there, they do as they want not what the people want :(

> Key word - "should."  The problem is that there
> is not really anything
> that forces them to do so.  Sweet wishes and loving talk
> are not the
> same as really stepping up when the crap hits the fan.

Point well taken.  Should, but not necessarily :(

Regards,

Antonio