that old GNU/Linux argument

Björn Persson listor3.rombobeorn at tdcpost.se
Sun Jul 20 15:32:41 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> trying (fruitlessly it seems) to get some
> consistency in the use of terminology,

That's what I'm trying to achieve too. Or if it isn't possible to get people
to agree on terminology, then I'd like to at least understand what people
mean when they use a word. To that end I'm asking people what they mean when
they say "Linux", but so far I'm not getting very clear anwers.

Would you like to tell us where *you* draw the line? What is part of Linux in
your mind, and what is not part of Linux?

Björn Persson