that old GNU/Linux argument

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 18:59:24 UTC 2008

> > It would be nice to have a percentage of which
> programs/sub projects
> > make up an entire Linux distribution and see by
> numbers which
> > projects make up a higher percentage.
>
> Just checking, did you see that I posted links to pages
> that have
> these numbers for recent distros twice in this thread
> already?
>
> --

I actually did not check all the pages, would you mind reposting them?

I actually do not mind any name/names that are used.  I just care that it works for me and does the job that I want.  I am a happy Linux User and it is definitely impossible to please everyone out there as for a proper name that pleases everyone.

Regards,

Antonio