revisor problem

kalab no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Tue Jul 22 08:26:38 UTC 2008

i am currently using Fedora 8 and i wanted to make a custom live cd with my desired 3rd party Bioinfo softwares with "fedora 9"

i have downloaded the Fedora-9-dvd.iso
2.currently running fedora 8
3.installed revisor
4.configured the kickstart file and revisor config file
5.made custom repo with "createrepo".

i followed this tutorial http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=174147 [1] to create the local image

after this i tried i ran revisor  twice and i got two different error messages

1. for the first time everything was successful and i burnt the image to a dvd and i booted from the dvd drive and i got this error

WARNING : Requested /sbin/init binary doesnt exist on rootfs//
and it dropped to shell

 so i deleted the image existing on my hard drive and i ran the revisor again this time i got an entirely different error
same as
https://fedorahosted.org/revisor/ticket/342 [2]

i didnt know how to solve it , respinng the fedora is verymuch important for me , posted a thread at fedora forums with no success pl help

Links:
------
[1] http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=174147
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/revisor/ticket/342