Creating a default keyring with passwd.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 22 20:23:43 UTC 2008

One of the problems with reinstalling Fedora every 6 months is I can't
remember what I did before but I know I never had this problem before.

On anew installation I configured evolution. When I tried to run it it
asked for the POP passwd then wanted to know the passwd to open the
default keyring. But I am lost in remembering how to do this. I know it
must of happened in earlier versions but I am drawing a blank on what to
do to resolve this.

I need advice.
The more we disagree, the more chance there is that at least one of us
is right.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net