SElinux concerning symlink?

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:35:27 UTC 2008

Craig White <craigwhite <at> azapple.com> writes:

> make life easy on yourself and install setroubleshoot...
>
> # rpm -qa|grep setrouble
> setroubleshoot-plugins-2.0.4-5.fc9.noarch
> setroubleshoot-server-2.0.8-2.fc9.noarch
> setroubleshoot-2.0.8-2.fc9.noarch

Already installed and running - in this instance it helped partially in
that it indicated how to get the ssh login (into the machine from another)
but has not helped solve the passwordless login for ssh yet - and I just
found that there is a blog where another user had exactly the same issue
http://www.mjmwired.net/linux/2008/06/16/
selinux-preventing-ssh-passwordless-login/

The above is on a single line - I had to break the line entering the url