DNS Attacks

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 18:19:49 UTC 2008

bjorn...

while what you say makes sense... the vast majority of people pop up their
favorite browser, and go to a site.. there's no way these guys (my mother
included) are going to get into the esoteric details of what goes on behind
the scenes for the browser/dns/certificates/etc...

it's up to the architects/developers to build a bullet proof (100%)
solution... it's ok to send me to a screwed up/fake flicker.com, not cool
for etrade.com...

peace