kde-4.1 coming soon to f9/updates-testing

Germán Racca gracca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 22:27:27 UTC 2008

I'm using KDE 4.0.5.
How can I install KDE 4.0.99 in a separate place in F9?
I mean, I don't want to override or upgrade KDE 4.0.5, I just whant to
have the option to choose between KDE 4.0.5, KDE 4.0.99, GNOME, etc...
Thanks,
German.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Just to give a word of warning (and spread hype. :) )
>
> A kde-4.1-rc2 update is queued for release to fedora 9's updates-testing
> repository.  It is meant for testing the upcoming KDE 4.1 release and to
> filter last-minute bugs.  Please help test and offer feedback.
>
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-6743
>
> kde-4.1 (final) is scheduled for release on July 29, and subsequent
> fedora updates will come shortly after.
>
> brought to you by your friendly neighborhood fedora kde-sig
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE
>
> See also:
> http://rdieter.livejournal.com/9088.html
> http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1-rc1.php
> http://dot.kde.org/1216132899/
>
> -- Rex
>
> --

Germán A. Racca
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Divisão de Astrofísica - DAS/CEA
São José dos Campos - SP - Brasil
--
TEL: 55 12 3945-7209