that old GNU/Linux argument

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Jul 28 15:30:44 UTC 2008

Les,

I daresay, it appears that many within the FSF would prefer a scorched
earth to non-free software.  I am finally adding a filter to deep-six
his stuff.

Michael

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.