NetworkManager and static routes

Zacharie Elcor zelcor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:14:11 UTC 2008

On F9, you can use /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d/* scripts.
Each time NetworkManager changes network configuration, it runs all scripts
in this directory, passing interface (eg "eth0") as first parameter and "up"
or "down" as second one.
You can then write your own scripts to define static routes, depending on
the actual network configuration.

HTH