Installing i386 packages via yum on a x86_64 F9 based system

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 31 18:00:23 UTC 2008

----- Original Message ----

Sorry, it looks like Yahoo mail wants to put all responses on top.  I never really thought that was a problem until I tried to read a post that was all over the place. :^)

I think I'll have to do a combination of yum search, yum list, and possibly rpmfind.net to get the packages I need.  I just wish it were easier to use yum to find what I want without having to do so much!

Thanx for the response...

-Ubence