Installing i386 packages via yum on a x86_64 F9 based system

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 31 20:11:19 UTC 2008

----- Original Message ----

Actually, I had this working perfectly before I reformatted my system using the Firefox that I downloaded from Mozilla's website, I just couldn't remember how I resolved the dependencies through yum to get the i386 libraries that I needed.  Plus I like running the Mozilla original Firefox instead of the Fedora rolled Firefox, at least I feel I have a little more control of the settings and what not.  I also don't mind doing some manual dependency hunting, it reminds me of the old days...[as sadistic as that sounds].

heh...$DEITY...that never gets old.  :^)

-Ubence