Boot Options for Fedora 9 LiveCD

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Tue Jun 3 16:57:07 UTC 2008

I'm confused as to what to include for boot options when booting the
Fedora 9 LiveCD. I'm trying to get this to work for my HP 2133 so I can
test out F9. It boots from the external DVD/CD drive but ends up with a
sort of blank screen. I can't get to a console. I did try to remove the
"rhgb" and "quiet" from the boot command. This showed a lot more info
and for a time I was able to ctrl alt f1 to a console but it locks up
and the blank screen returns.

Could someone suggest what options might be useful? (To get the boot
command I hit tab.)

Rick B.