problem with Dolphin

max maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:34:09 UTC 2008

Germán Racca wrote:
> Dear Max:
> I will answer tomorrow, because today I am not with my notebook...I
> forgot it at home, and I have
> internet only in my work.
> The library libnepomuk.so.4 is a link to libnepomuk.so.4.1.0 in my F9 i386.
> I will send you more informations tomorrow.
> Thanks,
> German.

Make sure you refer to the reply from Tim, he pointed out my errors in
the use of the rpm command. I don't have a 386 install of f9 anymore
maybe someone who does can can collaborate your findings in regards to
which file the symlink of libnepomuk.so.4 should point to, as mentioned
before mine points to a slightly different version of the file than
yours but the difference may have something to do with 32bit vs 64bit
install of f9,  you should be able to, at least, verify the kdelibs
package that includes the libnepomuk.so.4 file and the file it points too.

 From Tim's reply: (the correct way to query rpm about the file, please
refer his reply for more detail)