fedoraproject.org IP adress?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jun 11 19:18:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:58:14 -0400,
  Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli at gmail.com> wrote:
>      Hello,
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:51 PM, John Selmys <John.Selmys at senecac.on.ca> wrote:
> > host fedoraproject.org
> > fedoraproject.org has address 66.35.62.162
> > fedoraproject.org has address 209.132.176.122
>
>   These two bring me to bugzilla.redhat.com.

Are you using a web browser to test this? If so the issue may be that the
servers are using the host header of the http request to determine what
to return. This is a fairly common setup for web servers.

I suspect you aren't really going to bugzilla.redhat.com as the A record for
that gives 209.132.176.231 as its IP address. There might be a bugzilla
running on those other machines though.