hard drive install FC6 failed

RyanYee/叶晔 godyee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:08:26 UTC 2008

My PC is DELL optiplex GX280,with SATA Hard disk.
I had download FC6 DVD iso file to my harddisk(fat32 partision)
then try to use GRUB(dos) to load and install.
when I choosed Install Method(hard drive),it said no driver found,
but in driver list,I can't find mine(intel 82801FB ultra ATA Storage
Controller 2651).so I think maybe my initrd.img hasn't that module.can
anyone help me with that?
I have experience on Installing RH 9.0 on same PC with same method. so
I  am sure my grub configure,and sata set to normal mode in bios is
right.In RH9.0 I can easy to choose partision which hold my iso
file,but in FC6 no way to do it.
By the way, I unpack vmlinuz & initrd.img from isolinux directory (in
DVD iso file).I can find other img and kernel file in other dirctory
,so what's difference in them?

--
----RyanYee
How many roads must a man walk down before